Saturday, January 18, 2014

Pretty lacy half-moons.. also, I'm alive!


Hey! Once again, I'm alive, and sorry for not posting.. life kind of.. got in the way. You know how it goes, I'm sure. I went through a pretty bad nail art rut, sadly. But I'm back! Well, trying to come back, at least.

This was just a little half moon/glittery mani I did a while back. These colors actually go quite well together, I wasn't sure at first, but they grew on me. The glitter never photographs well, but it's very sparkly and eye-catching irl.

Polishes: China Glaze Aquadelic, Essie Haute as Hello, loose gold and hex glitter

2 comments:

  1. SLOTXO เกมใหม่ปัจจุบันปี 2023 เเนะนำเกมประสิทธิภาพสูงอัพเดทใหม่ๆมีเกมส์ให้เลือกเล่นมากยิ่งกว่า 200 เกมส์ แต่ละเกมมีต้นแบบแล้วก็อัตราที่สูงเเตกแตกต่างกัน ค้ำประกันจากผู้เล่นจริง เเนวโน้มของเกม pg slot หมายถึงล้ำยุค เข้าเล่นง่ายได้เร็ว

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)