Monday, January 17, 2011

I fight for the users.



I've always enjoyed TRON, and I finally got around to seeing TRON:Legacy tonight. What it lacked for in plot, it made up with insane graphics and quite possibly the best soundtrack EVER. Seriously, it was awesome. Screw what the critics say. I love mindless, pretty entertainment. That being said, I got inspired and threw these together pretty quick when I got home. They're pretty messy, but I need to invest in a new brush, mine's kinda beat.. anyway, I thought they were kinda neat. I went over the blue/orange with glow in the dark polish, so they glow too!

Yeah, I'm a geek. Y'all should know this by now.

4 comments:

  1. I've only watched the first half of Tron. :( But these look spot on...are you going to get the ChG Tronica polishes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. I love to see a post on what you use with your nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rachel:
    Thanks! Once I get new brushes I'll do a post on what I generally use for nail art.

    @Vixen:
    Tron is so amazing, you should finish it! I want a couple of the Tronica polishes, mainly the teal/purple ones. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)