Saturday, July 17, 2010

Mehndi nails



I love mehndi. I think it's an absolutely beautiful art form. Sadly, I'm really bad at trying to mimic it, but I did my best.. I probably should've used better contrasting colors, but I wanted it bright because my nails have been dark lately. So.. there you go.

I updated my trading post. I'm super tight on cash now because I'm going to Atlanta in September for my birthday.. no new pretties for me, for a while.

Polishes used:
OPI, Rumple's Wiggin'
Essie, Mint Candy Apple
Sally Hansen Complete Salon, Back to the Fuchsia
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, Mint Sprint
Sally Hansen Complete Salon, Fairy Teal
Sally Hansen Complete Salon, Yellow Kitty
Pure Ice, Wild Thing
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, Blue Blast

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)