Saturday, June 12, 2010

To boldy go..



Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a huge Trekkie. I adore Star Trek in all forms. I even have a uniform, that is how much I love Star Trek. When it occured to me I hadn't thought to do Trek nails, I immediately got on with this. I love these nails, I don't give a damn what anyone says. I'd like to do another set with the rank stripes sometime in the future.

Polishes:
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, Blazing blue
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, Lightening
Sally Hansen Complete Salon, Gray by Gray
Opi, Alpine Snow
Milani, Diamond Dazzle
Sally Hansen Salon, Shooting Star

Black nail art pen
All other colors were frankened on the spot

1 comment:

  1. I did not see how old this post is, but I absolutely LOVE this mani! Love Long and Prosper!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)